Monday, November 10, 2014

Breadbox Makeover

 
Breadbox Makeover
 

I'll start off by saying, the pictures do not really show how pretty this breadbox really is (was) I really fell in Love with this!

It was a custom order from my Etsy Shop, a customer contacted me after seeing another one I did, and wanted me to make one for her. I just happened to have the box below, and it was just what she was looking for. She sent me the Graphics she wanted (from The Graphic Fairy) I worked with her on the placement, and together we came up with this. The front graphic was not the easiest to get positioned just right,

 

 


I used the "Frezer paper" method to apply the transfer, a little tricky with the front graphic, as I had to stretch it and print it on 2 sheets of paper and peice it together. I lost count on how many times I had to repaint the front of this box!  But in the end, I think we were both really pleased.

I want to share the review she left for me:

Breadbox







"this box is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for such a well done piece. it is exactly what I asked for or prettier! you seem like a very nice person with a lot of artistic talent. also, quick shipping. Thanks so much for such a great experience : )"
 
 

 
Thanks for visiting!
Lorrie

2 comments:

  1. This box is as pretty as the box we've featured before: http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-french-bread-box/ I realized you lost your blog before, and I guess did not realize to re-post your 'I'm featured at FCG'-badge (badges are here: http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/). I'm pleased that I pinned the feature years ago and it is still found online. Even today readers find their way to you. I just came to check if the link is still active and now I realize that I can tell readers you made ANOTHER gorgeous bread box, as beautiful as the other one. I also like how you added a print on top of the box in the end. Brilliant. You are getting really, really good at this!! Good for you! Smiles from across the ocean, Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your kind words, so glad you found me!

      Delete